Bohunk's Airpark Charter Flights and Air Charter Service
International Air Charter is able to handle all of your air charter services to or from Bohunk's Airpark. We will make sure that the flight you pick is the right one for you. The staff we use has years of experience in the air charter industry and will be sure that the flight you choose to or from Bohunk's Airpark is the right one for you.
Bohunk's Airpark Information
Location: Lancaster, California
Type: Small Airport
Scheduled Service: No
Local Code: 0CL6
GPS Code: 0CL6
Elevation: 2410 Feet
Runways at Bohunk's Airpark
Bohunk's Airpark has 1 runway.
|1||1900 Feet||70 Feet||DIRT||No|
Opting to Charter a Private Jet to Get to Lancaster is a Smart Choice
Flying is style is a perfect definition to using a chartered plane service. If you are still not clear with what it means then you must think of all those affluent people including celebrities and politicians and how they get to travel so often. These are the people who rather make use of the chartered flight service as compared to the traditional air services mainly because of how much more convenient it is for them besides other issues concerning security and frequency of travel to airport. Some of these people even have their own chartered luxury craft for traveling at any time. An average individual cannot even think of owning one of these because of how expensive it is, therefore, renting it is more of a decent option. You do not have to be the world’s richest person to rent out a plane; it is only dependant on having the right tools for this.
If you are the owner of a business and are a busy business person, you should know the value of every minute that you spend. Time is one of the biggest factors when you run a business. It does not matter the task that you want to complete, moving from point one to point two is the most challenging of all. If it important to meet all the deadlines in a business and more important is getting to the right country. This is one of the reasons why individuals always look for private jet service to be able to move between destinations. It is not too expensive for one to own a private jet, although most of the times it is being compared to the rates of a commercial aircraft. Besides the prices being competitive, private jets give you the best benefit of travelling when it is most convenient for you.
A person who wants to fly in luxury can pick a private jet charter flight. A person can take a private jet to their travel destination airport. A person will have to pay hourly for the air charter service. Private flights are a choice idea for a large group who is traveling together. It is also less expensive if everyone pitches in for the cost of the private jet charter. Private jets are very popular for many reasons. The main reasons private jets are popular is because private jets don’t have restrictions such as big name airlines. A person can bring any amount of luggage on board. A person can bring water bottles or other liquids to drink on board. Privacy is another common reason why people enjoy flying by private jets. Private jets aren't over crowded with passengers. A person has room to stretch their legs and even lay down to take a nap.
Things to do in Lancaster
- Amish Farm and House is a 200-year old farmhouse that provides great insight into the Amish lifestyle.
- Rock Ford Plantation is the historic 18th century home of General Hand .
- The American Music Theatre is the only theatre of its kind in the country that features both touring concerts and original shows.
- The Sight and Sound Theatre is the largest faith-based live theatre in the country .
- Wolf Sanctuary of PA provides a natural life home to all wolves and wolf hybrids that live there.
- The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania is home to a large collection of historic railroad artifacts.
- Clipper Magazine Stadium is the home to the Barnstormers minor league baseball team.
- Carribean Indoor Water Park is an indoor water park that the kids will love.
- The Intercourse Canning Company provides local products that are freshly packed by the Amish.
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farm provides an environment where families have a great time while learning about agriculture.
- Mascot Roller Mills provides a history of milling in the Lancaster region.
- The National Toy Train Museum features hundreds of model trains, some of which date back to the 1800s.
- Dutch Wonderland is an amusement park for kids and their families.
- Visit Waltz Vineyards to taste some of the locally crafted wines.
- Water's Edge Mini-Golf offers 2 18 hole mini golf courses.
- The Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society preserves and interprets the culture and context of the Mennonites.
- The Fulton Theatre is a historical landmark that is the home to musical theater productions.