There are Many Benefits to Chartering a Jet to Amansa Guapos Airport
Why do many corporations choose to use a private jet? The answer is very simple. It has so much to offer the corporate executives. A smaller plane can often take the company’s top executives at a moments notice. There is no waiting for a commercial flight. They can fly into smaller airports and eliminate the need to stop at several different countries. Private business discussions can continue while they are in flight. Small private jets can be more comfortable and provide a wide range of food and beverages. The majority of privet jets are based in the United States. It is a comfortable and dependable way to fly. Most corporate people would say that they are glad to have this service and feel safe and well taken care of.
There are three types of jets that can be used for both business and pleasure.
The first type is called the Light Business Jet, and it can carry four to eight people. It costs more than $2,000 per hour, and some of the examples of this type of jet are the Citation Bravo, BeechJet 400, Learjet 35, and West Wind.
Medium Type Jets are the second type of private jet planes, and it usually has a capacity of eight to 12 people. With this type of jet, expect to pay $2,500 to $3,500 per hour. Citation X, Falcon 20, Hawker 700, and Learjet 60 are only a few examples of this type.
Lastly, Heavy Jets are the hugest private jet planes around. It can hold up to 25 people, and it can cost up to $13,000 each hour to charter. Challenger 604, Boeing Business Jet, and Falcon 900 are this type.Any of these will get you to your destination airport efficiently.
You may often wonder and ask yourself, is a private jet worth its high cost price tag? A standard-sized jet has a whopping price tag of $5 million, and it can go up depending on the age, size, and features. Furthermore, when you own a private craft, it is necessary that you shell out thousands of dollars each year for its maintenance and other charges. You will also need to hire a professional pilot to fly you to city, and a pilot with more than 5 years experience likelycosts about $60,000 per year.
A private jet is worth all the money that you paid for it if you are going to use it all the time for business and pleasure. However, if you will only use it only a few times in a year, it is certain that the money that you worked hard for will simply go straight to the trashcan.
- No last minute scheduling or alterations
- Travelers will now be patted down
- Air Marshalls will be assigned to the private jets
- Background checks for flyers and the crew
- Luggage checks with limitations.
If you are thinking if making use of a private jet is going to be the best option for your team or for yourself then you should first think and keep in mind the benefits that you can attain against the amount that you will be spending. The benefits are many such as the flexible schedules depending on your time line, freedom, less stress and most importantly convenience and utmost security. By the end of it you will also come to see that private jets are definitely the better option not just for business reasons but even if you want to go in a holiday with your family. The private craft offers you a more intimate surrounding and environment with your close ones. Private jets offer you the luxury that you could be looking for. You will be able to stay far away from all the noise and hustle bustle of airport. Private jets help by giving you the rights and all the privileges that you need to have comfortable travel.
There are several types of private air charter services, and here is a list of the top three that is most commonly requested by travelers.
1. On Demand Services - More frequent travelers like this type of service for they have complete control over everything. A traveler can choose the destination country, the time and date of departure, and even the type of jet to be used.
2. Ad-Hoc Private Charter Service - This service basically means that you rent a private jet plane as an individual or to represent your organization. There is a great possibility that you will get discounts or special prices, especially if you availed of the services of the airline repeatedly.
3. Private Charter Membership - It is obvious for those who travel all the time. If you become a member of a certain airline company, it is likely that you will get better rates.