Mckimmy Field Charter Flights and Air Charter Service
International Air Charter is able to handle all of your air charter services to or from Mckimmy Field. We will make sure that the flight you pick is the right one for you. The staff we use has years of experience in the air charter industry and will be sure that the flight you choose to or from Mckimmy Field is the right one for you.
Mckimmy Field Information
Location: Bridgeport, Michigan
Type: Small Airport
Scheduled Service: No
Local Code: MI23
GPS Code: MI23
Elevation: 600 Feet
Runways at Mckimmy Field
Mckimmy Field has 1 runway.
|1||2250 Feet||75 Feet||TURF||No|
The Primary Advantages of Traveling on a Private Jet
Things to do in Bridgeport
- Enkoy a visit to Beardsley Zoo.
- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk.
- Take a ride on the Ferry to Long Island.
- Pamper yourself at Cleopatra Nails and Spa.
- Learn about the universe at Discovery Museum and Planetarium.
- See what games or being played at the Sports Center of Connecticut.
- Have a fun time at Stepping Stones Museum for Children.
- Get a first class dinner at Vazzy's.
- Visit the Eli Whitney Museum.
- Enjoy a game of blackjack at Mohegan Sun Casino.
- See a show at Downtown Cabaret Theatre.
- Have fun enjoying Hartford Walking Tours.
- Visit the Yale University Collection of Musical Instruments
- Check out Captains Cove and Seaport.
- Take a trip to Webster Bank Arena.
- See the huge farm at Jones Family Farm.
- Take in a show at the Shubert Theater.
- Check out the pastures of Whitney Farms.
- Play some slots at Foxwoods Casino.
- Enoy a sunday afternoon at Lighthouse Point Park.
- See how the state government works on Connecticut State Capital Tours.
- Take a fun an educational Lobster Tour.
- Taste some wine at Gouveia Vineyards.
- Take a ride on the Essex Steam Train.
If you are the owner of a business and are a busy businessman, you should appreciate the value of every minute that you spend. Time is one of the biggest factors when you run a business. It does not matter the task that you want to complete, moving from point one to point two is the most challenging of all. If it important to meet all the deadlines in a business and more important is getting to the right airport. This is one of the reasons why individuals always look for private jet service to be able to move between destinations. It is not too expensive for one to own a private jet, although most of the times it is being compared to the rates of a commercial aircraft. Besides the prices being competitive, private jets give you the best benefit of travelling when it is most convenient for you.
If you are beginning to look around that your neighbors, business associates or friends are now making use chartered flights there is no reason to be surprised any more. This mode of traveling is no longer limited for the richer class or for all those celebrities and politicians. The method of traveling has become very common these days. Commercial flying on the other hand has been the biggest boon on mankind as it is very easy for an individual to travel across the world without much hassle. Many people belonging to different income classes are also using this kind of transport. Although it is a big boon, it does come with a few downsides and some of us just have to put up with that no matter what happens. Every person knows the value of time today, most importantly for a businessman who travels for work reasons. Moreover, nobody wants to waste time at the destination city for check-in or security.
Today many private jets tend to have a great advantage when being compared to the commercial flights that are used by millions of people worldwide. The advantage that stays right on top with regard to making use of chartered flights is that they are scheduled keeping in mind the requirements and convenience of the person in concern. This is going to be revolving around what you would want. This definitely helps a lot as it gives you the freedom to choose and be flexible at the same time gives you convenience. When you travel on a private jet, it helps in cutting down the amount of time that you would waste in an airport when you have to travel between two destinations. This could mean arriving early at an airport in country and spend all the hours standing in a line, waiting to get past security check and getting past the crowd for boarding.
Most people will never ride in a private jet, but for the few who do, it is a wonderful experience. Heads of state and their families are among the lucky few who have that opportunity. There are many benefits for them to travel in a private plane. They can fly right to their destination airportand on their own schedule. No waiting for commercial airlines. The private jet will not be running behind schedule. Landing on a smaller runway is possible and opens up many different areas. Food and drinks are available and can be served at anytime. Complete privacy is important to heads of state and that is possible when they are on a private plane. Anyone who is lucky enough to have this experience will enjoy the flight immensely. It is a wonderful way to travel.