Fountain Prairie Airport Charter Flights and Air Charter Service
International Air Charter is able to handle all of your air charter services to or from Fountain Prairie Airport. We will make sure that the flight you pick is the right one for you. The staff we use has years of experience in the air charter industry and will be sure that the flight you choose to or from Fountain Prairie Airport is the right one for you.
Fountain Prairie Airport Information
Location: Columbus, Wisconsin
Type: Small Airport
Scheduled Service: No
Local Code: 6WN6
GPS Code: 6WN6
Elevation: 880 Feet
Runways at Fountain Prairie Airport
Fountain Prairie Airport has 1 runway.
|1||2800 Feet||75 Feet||TURF||No|
When Traveling to Fountain Prairie Airport, Consider Chartering a Private Jet
Air travel is presently undergoing changes and will continue to change. U.S. security and safety is always the commercial air travel and private air rental, carriers top objectives.
When you are in the market for an air charter service, you want to make sure that you find a company who can best work with your specific needs. For example, if you need to get to a certain location faster then, say, a commercial airline flight, you want to be sure that you go with a company who can get you where you need to go on a faster plane. On the other hand, if you are looking to fly somewhere with some of your best friends to truly experience a airport, you want to go out there and an air charter that has room for you and all of your friends in the plane. In addition, you want to make sure that the planes that you find have the amenities that you want and have access to the locations you want to go to. You can find more info online.
You may often wonder and ask yourself, is a private jet worth its expensive price tag? A standard-sized jet has a whopping price tag of $5 million, and it can go up depending on the age, size, and features. Furthermore, when you own a private airplane, it is necessary that you shell out thousands of dollars each year for its maintenance and other charges. You will also need to hire a professional pilot to fly you to airport, and a pilot with more than 5 years experience usuallycosts about $60,000 per year.
A private jet is worth all the money that you paid for it if you are going to use it all the time for business and pleasure. However, if you will only use it only a few times in a year, it is certain that the money that you worked hard for will simply go straight to the trashcan.
Things to do in Columbus
- Take a trip down memory lane with these classic lunch boxes at the Lunch Box Museum.
- For home cooked Caribbean favorites grab a meal at Spices From the Caribbean.
- For a slice of hand tossed, baked-on-stone pizza visit Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers.
- See where the soliders train and take a look at rare and famous items at the National Infantry Museum & Soldier Center.
- Step back in time and visit five historic homes with Heritage Corner.
- Catch a game, eat a burger and have a drink or two at the Sports Page.
- Spend a day looking at the fine arts at the Columbus Museum.
- Experience downhome BBQ for dinner at Rattler's Bar B Que.
- Take a tour of the beautiful Columbus State University.
- Observe wildlife in its natural habitat at the Wild Animal Safari.
- Try one of the top 25 golf courses in the world; Bull Creek.
- Take one of three available tours (or take them all) at Historic Westville.
- Spend a day outdoors observing butterfllies, azelea displays and even a vegtable garden at Callaway Gardens.
- Step back in time to the civil war at the Port Columbus Civil War Naval Museum.
- Visit the memorial for POWs at Camp Sumter.
- Learn how to ride horseback or watch the Equestrian team compete at Popular Pace Farm.
- Sit back and relax at Spa Prunifolia.
- Take a look at the home Franklin Delano Roosevelt built and tour the Little White House.
- Skate at the skatepark, watch a US Olympic team softball game or just enjoy being outdoors at the South COmmons Center.
- Be sure to take a bite of the best steak in town at Buckhead Bar and Grille.
- Step onto the walking trail and enjoy the native flora and fauna at Oxbow Meadows Environmental Learning Center.
- Visit Historic Columbus and take the Black Heritage Tour.
- Get a closer look into space at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center.
- Pub food at its finest can be enjoyed at The Cannon Brew Pub.
- Take a stroll through the historic Riverwalk.
- Get some shopping done at the Peachtree Mall.
- Spend an evening watching an off broadway show at the River Center.
- Take in a show at Springer Opera House.
- Get a first hand look at the men and women who fight hard for our country at Fort Benning.
- Work on your golf swing at Maple Ridge Golf Club.
Most people will never ride in a private jet, but for the few who do, it is a wonderful experience. Heads of state and their families are among the lucky few who have that opportunity. There are many benefits for them to travel in a private craft. They can fly right to their destination airportand on their own schedule. No waiting for commercial airlines. The private jet will not be running behind schedule. Landing on a smaller runway is possible and opens up many different areas. Food and drinks are available and can be served at anytime. Complete privacy is important to heads of state and that is possible when they are on a private plane. Anyone who is lucky enough to have this experience will enjoy the flight completely. It is a wonderful way to travel.
Even though renting a private jet plane is more expensive than taking a commercial flight, it has a lot of advantages that travelers are sure to enjoy.
Private jet corporations offers everything that is necessary for travelers to feel comfortable and happy throughout the whole flight. You can request for a butler if you desire, and you even have the power to choose what type of jet you want to be used for your travel.
With a private jet service, there is no need for you to follow any time schedule or be in the airport three hours before your flight because these companies operate 24/7. It only means that you have complete control over your schedule, and you can choose what time and date you want to depart.
In addition, if you are in a hurry to reach your destination country, chartering a private jet is the best choice for you.