Champ Field Charter Flights and Air Charter Service
International Air Charter is able to handle all of your air charter services to or from Champ Field. We will make sure that the flight you pick is the right one for you. The staff we use has years of experience in the air charter industry and will be sure that the flight you choose to or from Champ Field is the right one for you.
Champ Field Information
Location: Knoxville, Pennsylvania
Type: Small Airport
Scheduled Service: No
Local Code: 6PS3
GPS Code: 6PS3
Elevation: 1220 Feet
Runways at Champ Field
Champ Field has 1 runway.
|1||1600 Feet||100 Feet||TURF||No|
Opting to Charter a Private Jet to Get to Knoxville is a Smart Choice
Many people love having their own private plane but simply hate the cost of storing them. Some people are finding new and innovative ways to make money on their jets while they are not using them. Due to the advent of “enhanced pat downs” and “x-ray imaging” in countries, more people are starting to look into chartering planes. They want to avoid the hassle of dealing with the lines and violation of personal space. An owner could offer services over online classified ads to find “customers”. Another option is to sell advertising space on the side of your plane to businesses. Either way you are having space on your plane rented out. Brainstorm different ways that you can rent out your plane and you will be surprised how fast you will see those expenses diminish!
You will just have to get into the private ground transport to restaurantthat will be arranged especially for you. This will take you directly to the flight and have you picked up when you arrive at your destination. This is a great way of having to save money on all those parking costs. Another huge advantage with chartered flights is that you will reach at destinations that commercial flights do not reach.
A private plane has the peace of mind and reliability of partial ownership along with flexibility, and choice of private jet charter. You have access to over 2500 private jets; pick the jet make and model; no up-front cost. International Air Charter has an online tool that can give you the information of the craft and questions and help in planning a flight. It exceeds private aircraft rules. International Air Charter has all sizes of aircraft and customer service every day, all year round. It also has monitoring from the takeoff to landing at your destinationcity. It can also cater meals and provide on board amenities from internet connections, fax conference rooms and private sleeping areas. Charter flights can be arranged from private flights simultaneously. Time is saved through the onboard meetings and expedited board. The ground transportation will be arranged.
Most people will never fly in a private jet, but for the few who do, it is a wonderful experience. Heads of state and their families are among the lucky few who have that opportunity. There are many benefits for them to travel in a private craft. They can fly right to their destination airportand on their own schedule. No waiting for commercial airlines. The private jet will not be running behind schedule. Landing on a smaller runway is possible and opens up many different areas. Food and drinks are available and can be served at anytime. Complete privacy is important to heads of state and that is possible when they are on a private plane. Anyone who is lucky enough to have this experience will enjoy the flight immensely. It is a wonderful way to travel.
You have slowly begun to discover that, more friends of yours besides business associates and neighbors are making use of chartered flights. This kind of traveling mode is no longer for only those ultra wealthy people, movie or sport starts. However, this is becoming more and more mainstream. Although commercial flying has become a great advantage for lots of people ranging from different income levels. As much as it is extremely helpful, it also comes along with some disadvantages as well, and this only continues to become worse by the day. Any businessperson does value time as it is the utmost important while doing business, every minute spent doing nothing is definitely a waste of time. Not many people really like wasting their precious hours over arriving early mainly to spend some time with the checking in or going through all the hassles of security or any flight delays at your destination country.
Things to do in Knoxville
- You wont want to miss your chance to see some equisite antiques at the Gatehouse Antique Market.
- Stop in and honor some of the greatest female athlets at the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Any fan of NASCAR racing need to make a stop at the Bristol Kingsport Speedway.
- Enjoy fine dining at an entertaining cocktail and cigar lounge.; Baker-Peters Jazz Club. .
- Be sure to see the beautiful white tiger at the Knoxville Zoo.
- Visit the aquarium that was voted #1 in the United States and it's 12 foot shark at Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies.
- Catch a sporting event at Neyland Stadium.
- Camp out, picninc or walk the trails at Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- From educational programs to live performanaces spend the day at the Knoxville Museum of Art.
- Catch a show, a game or a concert at the Civic Auditorium & Coliseum.
- Indoor family fun for all ages can be found at Laser Quest.
- Shop from over 130 retailers at the East Town Mall.
- Spend some time shopping at the West Town Mall.
- Spend the day outdoors and enjoy wildlife viewing areas, paved trails, and a waterfront boardwalk at Ijams Nature Center.
- Get a a world-class haunted attraction for the whole family at Ripley's Haunted Adventure.
- Walk into a a treasure chest of artifacts and photographs at the Farragut Folklife Museum.
- Be sure to grab a meal at the best place for authentic Mediterranean food in Knoxville; Sultan Mediterranean Grill.
- Spend a day of unbelieveable fun at Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
- With dinner and entertainment crusies each day be sure to hop on the Tennessee Riverboat. .
- take a look at historic authentic mountain farm/village living at the Appalachian Museum.
- Watch the women of UT as they take on other schools in volleyball, basketball and more at the Thompson Boling Arena.
- There is always something to do at the World's Fair Park.
- Take a 90 minute train ride alone the Tennessee River with Three Rivers Rambler.
- Attend an event or just walk around at the Knoxville Convention Center.
- Family amusement park and all around fun await for you at Dollywood.
- Trade shows,bike rallies, fairs and more can be found at Chilhowee Park.
- Mini golf, video games and family fun is waiting for you at Celebration Station.
- For live entertainment or classic movies head to the Tennessee Theater.
- Find something for everyones appiete at Market Square Dining.