Mark Anton Airport Charter Flights and Air Charter Service
International Air Charter is able to handle all of your air charter services to or from Mark Anton Airport. We will make sure that the flight you pick is the right one for you. The staff we use has years of experience in the air charter industry and will be sure that the flight you choose to or from Mark Anton Airport is the right one for you.
Mark Anton Airport Information
Location: Dayton, Tennessee
Type: Small Airport
Scheduled Service: No
Local Code: 2A0
GPS Code: K2A0
Elevation: 719 Feet
Runways at Mark Anton Airport
Mark Anton Airport has 1 runway.
|1||5000 Feet||75 Feet||ASPH-G||Yes|
Mark Anton Airport utilizes the following radio frequencies.
Flying in Comfort on a Charter Jet
There are various types of people that use a jet charter service. There are movie stars that prefer to take a private flight. Private flights for a movie star offer the movie star a more relaxed flight. Famous people like to have their privacy and a lot of stars use a private jet because they get the privacy they want. There are private jets that have rooms on them so the movie stars can be alone. There are sport teams that use air charter services. Sport teams travel often and they can't be held up at an country waiting to check in for their flights. Sport teams also have a lot of workers and players for the team. There are a lot of big name businesses that use air charter services for their corporate employees. There are rich people who use jet charter services. Anyone can use a jet charter service as long as they have the money to pay for it.
One of the reasons why people tend to employ an air chartered service is because of its convenience. Unlike many commercial flights, you are the one who is going to be in charge of your flight. There is no need for you to go through all those hassles of cramped seats or all those delays mainly concerning any unruly passengers. With a chartered flight service you are the one who is going to be selecting the people who will be present with you on the flight. The biggest advantage of this service is that you will have all the stresses related to flying thrown out of the window, making sure that your whole flying experience is as pleasant as possible. The schedule of the flight will be based on when you are going to leave at your own convenience. You can even decide on the route of travel to airport.
For many large corporations with continent hopping executives, traveling by private jet can be a cost effective business tool. Charter aircraft companies are located all over the map in the major citites and chartering a private jet comes with endless options for scheduling and offers passengers luxury, convenience and impeccable service.
Private jets for charter come in a number of shapes, sizes, configurations and with different speeds and range. There are six categories from very light to super heavy jets. Very light jets like the Cessna Citation carry 2 to 4 passengers, have a cruise speed of nearly 400 mph and a range of 1300 miles. The Learjet 55, a midsize jet, carries 7 passengers, has a speed of 450 mph and a range of 2500 miles. On the far end, the Boeing business jet has room for 50, a speed of 470 mph and a range of 7000 miles.
Making use of a private plane only means that you get to be in charge of your own trip while traveling. This is also the best way of getting into control and handling your travel requirements. When you have a flight chartered you will also get to decide how you will be traveling, the destination city and traveling in class, comfort and luxury. You will come to realize how wonderful it is to travel on a private jet only when you go through the stress and nightmares of a commercial aircraft.
One of the biggest advantages of having to hire a private plane is that you will be able to make a schedule at your whims and wishes. You will have an itinerary chalked out according to your convenience giving you the entire freedom to be able to choose your travel at a time suiting you. Besides this main advantage, you can even avoid all those hassles of waiting for long hours at the city terminal or get aggravated at the huge crowds. All that you will have to take care is that you will have to board the plane when you are required to and just relax for the rest of the journey. You can also spend your time chatting with your co-passengers, either your family or friends or other people traveling alongside with you. The main aspect here is that you are not going to sit cramped up between so many other passengers
Things to do in Dayton
- Catch an off broadway show at the Victoria Theater.
- See where the the Wright Bros. made history at the Huffman Prairie Flying Field.
- See have Native Americans lived years ago at the SunWatch Indian Village/Archaeological Park.
- Spend an afternoon in a beautiful art park and community garden at Garden Station.
- Tour Dayton in a unique and fun way with Daytona Segway Tours.
- Travel back in time to a simpler time at Learning Tree Farm.
- Have a romantic meal anytime of the day at Meadowlark Restaurant.
- Visit the region’s premier fine arts museum; Dayton Art Institute.
- Grab a seaweed salad and some pork cutlet curry at Akashi Sushi Bar.
- Check out an amazing exhibit of aviation at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force.
- For a Middle Eastern, Turkish meal visit the pasha Grill.
- Laugh the night away at Funny Bone Comedy Club.
- Visit the graves of some of the most influenatial individuals in history at the Woodland Cemetery & Arboretum.
- Play a game of bowling or a game of pac man at Scene 75.
- Try a slice of the Southwest BBQ Chicken pizza at Dewey's Pizza.
- If you love the olde cars then you will want to visit America's Packard Museum.
- For Irish atmosphere, drink, food and good times spend a few hours at the Dublin Pub.
- If you are a any peace-loving traveler you must stop by the Dayton International Peace Museum.
- There is always something fun waiting for you at the Dayton Convention Center.
- For an up close theatre experience catch a play at the Dayton Playhouse.
- Step into Dayton history and enjoy a burger and a beer at Slyder's Tavern.
- Learn about conservation, wildlife and farm life at Aullwood Audubon Center.
- Spend the evening enjoying the sounds of the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra.
- You must see the holocaust exhibit at the National Aviation Hall of Fame.